Forum Home Forum Home > Trading Post > For Sale
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Skin:

Atari Video Pinball cab for sale / Trade

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Senior Members
Senior Members

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smarty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Atari Video Pinball cab for sale / Trade
    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 at 5:47pm

Atari Video Pinball cab for sale

*EDIT* Anyone interested in a trade for another dedicated cab? Fancy a change of game, what you got, let me know.

Atari Video Pinball, complete working cab for sale. One of Ken's early imports form the US.

The game has High Score Save and fixed Free Play mod curtesy of Phil Murray's wizardry. Unrestored 42 year old game. Since owning I've given it a good clean inside and out, replaced the fuse holders in the power brick as they were flaky, adjusted to run on UK 240V. I've added new Teflon leg levellers so it glides across the floor now. One coin Mech works with US Quarters the other has a modded coin reject button to add credits (from before the Free play mod). I've completed a few PCB repairs overs the years but is nice and stable now, It's survived three weekends at the Revival expo shows without issue along with all my meets over the last years.

The high score mod can be removed and the original ROMs put back in the game for full factory originality if necessary. I do have the back door game info sheet but its in poor condition and isn't attached to the back door.

Full disclose.. The monitor image is a bit wobbly at times, completely stable in terms of sync, its just got the 40 year old wiggle! I'm offering a truthful description so you get no surprises, I'm sure a cap kit would sort this but its never bothered me enough to think about doing. Also it's taken a knock at some point in its life on the top corner, see last photo, again nothing major but wanted to point it out.

It's been played by loads of folk here, at the shows and my meets. You can slot this straight into your home arcade and start playing.

If you'd like any other photos or a video of the game running let me know.

Looking for £1350 ONO. Collection from Fleet Hampshire. You can collect or send Martin/Courier but I can't stick this on a pallet. I'm happy to assist with loading.

Edited by smarty - 23 Jan 2020 at 9:38pm
jumpnfire.com

MOST WANTED:
- Atari Pole Position PCB's.
smarty View Drop Down
Senior Members
Senior Members

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smarty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2020 at 9:39pm
Any interest in a cab trade for another dedicated? 
jumpnfire.com

MOST WANTED:
- Atari Pole Position PCB's.
Equites View Drop Down
Senior Members
Senior Members
Chief Sheesher®

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Equites Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2020 at 9:57pm
That display is just fantastic. They will never make games like that again.
Atari PCB's (and most non-Atari), AR2's, Vector Deflection/HV boards repaired & refurbished.
Wanted: Non-working Atari PCBs.
_Matt_ View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Matt_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2020 at 8:35am
I remember being blown away when I first saw one of these. In fact I still am every time I see one! Such a clever and beautiful game. Hope you get some good trade offers.
philmurr View Drop Down
Senior Members
Senior Members

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote philmurr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2020 at 8:52pm
Just to add that having played this actual game many times it is every bit as good as the photos show (and even less blurry in real life )

A really unique game and if I didn’t have one already I’d have bought this.
Orenes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Orenes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2020 at 2:39pm
If you are interested in 1050 let me know.
Sluggy View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sluggy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2020 at 4:18pm
Part on a sega rally single upright?
frothmeister View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote frothmeister Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2020 at 4:18pm
Ken just sold one for $1500.

I wonder if that's coming to the UK? If so, I bet whoever bought it will be gutted when they see this
Orenes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Orenes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2020 at 5:48pm
I retire my offer.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic