Forum Home Forum Home > Arcade > High Scores
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Skin:

Sega F355 Challenge

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sbdesign Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sega F355 Challenge
    Posted: 01 Jun 2019 at 5:25pm
After a few people have mentioned this game recently, and I have also been playing it a fair bit I thought a Hiscore / Best lap time maybe fun and add some more challenge/longitivtiy to this wonderful sim racing game.

So whats people's best lap times on each course?

RACE (on the long mode on very hard - I'll edit with correct setting name)

Edited by Sbdesign - 11 Jun 2019 at 11:21am
WTD:       VIRTUA COP 1 SEGA 1994
Isgoed View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Isgoed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2019 at 5:43pm

If I had this game I would've accepted the challengeSmile
Sbdesign View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sbdesign Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2019 at 11:38am
Forgot about this, not had much time lately, but updated first post with a copy and paste of tracks people can use to put their times in.

I can update the first post with the current best times in the thread (if it takes off).
I'll try put my times in after work today.

So come on F355 owners - don't be shy and burn some rubber
Bods View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bods Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2019 at 1:18pm
Could of added all my times if it hadn't been so long before I last played it, battery flat and lost it allCry  only reason I hadn't played it recently is the monitors need attention, 2 got frame collapse for split 2nd which doesn't help driving plus I don't it to cause more problems on them

Not got much space to get the monitor chassis out to repair along with the time doing it while working on other stuff else I'd be up for adding some times, really need to stop creating myself so much work as its one great gameSmile

If I get a bit of time i'll have a quick blast

WANTED! Buggy Boy Junior Rear Seat. Continental Circus Cockpit Lower Rear Light Plexi and more space
vladtzepess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vladtzepess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2019 at 1:39pm
I have the game mate, but I have a similar problem to the one plaguing Bods.

I mean every time I switch the TWIN F355 on, I have to manually input slave and master as every f***ing time the settings are lost and also my best laps and times on the game.

Should try to replace the batteries but I fear something goes wrong...
Sbdesign View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sbdesign Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2019 at 2:01pm
I think it will certainly be the battery.

Nothing to go wrong changing it.
But there is something wrong if you don't - as you explained.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic