Skin:

Mr Do!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Chopper79 View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chopper79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Mr Do!
    Posted: 21 Jul 2018 at 3:40pm
I guarantee someone offered, a stack of cash outside ebay. Listed was ended as:

"This listing was ended by the seller because there was an error in the listing"

Gary07745 View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary07745 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2018 at 2:14pm
Mr Do!

Now ended????
wanted arcade cabinet
Looking for Original Full size centipede cab
giantkeeling View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote giantkeeling Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2018 at 7:48pm
Does anybody know if the seller will let a courier collect for the winning bidder? I've messaged them twice and received no response.
TWB View Drop Down

5 Years of Supporting ukvac.com!

5 Years of Supporting ukvac.com!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TWB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2018 at 5:58pm
Originally posted by big10p big10p wrote:

£800!

Bidding will probably quieten down for a bit now, still over a week to go. It is a nice cab and may even hit £1200, seems an odd finishing time though.
WANTED
Cabs:
Leisure 2000
PCBs: Iron Horse
Parts:
big10p View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote big10p Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2018 at 5:16pm
£800!
big10p View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote big10p Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2018 at 10:06am
Yeah, easy over £1k now, I think.
muddymusic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The Repro Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote muddymusic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2018 at 9:52am
Very nice, really like these cabs and Mr. Do! is a superb game.

Sounds like it's all original and fully working then, guess this will head over £1k when the current bidders see the updated description.
Repro Arcade Artwork supplier, pm me or visit arcadeartshop.com
Sbdesign View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sbdesign Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2018 at 8:49am
"pcb serial matches cabinet serial.

fully working machine."

WTD:       VIRTUA COP 1 SEGA 1994
big10p View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote big10p Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2018 at 8:20am
Originally posted by ianski ianski wrote:

Wow very nice and rare. Easy and cheap to get a working board for it.
My one had a new monitor in it when I bought it but don't know what it is
(that reminds me I need to post up some pics to be identified as mine doesn't work).
I do have a spare original chassis that i got from backslapper ;)
But that didn't fit my tube. If someone from here gets it and needs it give me a shout.
Such a gorgeous machine lit up in the game room.
Yeah, looks so good lit up. Smile Saw yours on Alex's arcade tour vid - very nice! Does anyone else own one of these?
ianski View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ianski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2018 at 8:16am
Wow very nice and rare. Easy and cheap to get a working board for it.
My one had a new monitor in it when I bought it but don't know what it is
(that reminds me I need to post up some pics to be identified as mine doesn't work).
I do have a spare original chassis that i got from backslapper ;)
But that didn't fit my tube. If someone from here gets it and needs it give me a shout.
Such a gorgeous machine lit up in the game room.
My cabs: Track and Field, Mr.Do, Pacmania, Space Ace, Gorf, Jungle King, Astron Belt, Gyruss, OutRun, Frogger, Defender, Return of the Jedi.
Bensonrad View Drop Down
STILL looking for an Outrun & Paperboy!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bensonrad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2018 at 10:21pm
Originally posted by big10p big10p wrote:

Originally posted by simonden simonden wrote:

There is also the side of a Swimmer cab in pics 2+3, and what appears to be a spare Swimmer CP laying against the back of the Mr. Do! in pic 4
I was trying to make out what the other cab was. I think maybe they are pics taken when the guy bought the Mr Do! cab, maybe, as the seller hasn't got the Swimmer cab listed, or anything else arcade related. Also, the main pic shows cab on a palette, so that's probably one he took when it was delivered to him. Just guessing here, though.

[edit] actually, he does have an OR bezel listed too, so who knows...

I had been trying to work out what the cab was, I actually asked the seller, who said it was already sold and gone, but yes it was a Swimmer, looking at past listings he sold another outrun part, so I can only think an upright cab met its maker at some point.
Wanted: Super Pacman Bezel, Euro Millipede inner Bezel. Always after Millipede/Paperboy/Outrun PCBs & SNES GAMES
Chopper79 View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chopper79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2018 at 7:28pm
£720 and climbing!
paulcan69 View Drop Down
User
User
Can reburn OTP EPROMs! Fear my power!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paulcan69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2018 at 6:40pm
Out of interest what monitors normally come in these cabs?
I remember the last mr do I saw for sale (maybe rav's?)
Have a nos monitor with it!!
Arcade Otaku name: paulcan69

ebay name: paulcan2
Dataeastfan View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dataeastfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2018 at 2:38pm
The monitor has a fair amount of burn.
paulcan69 View Drop Down
User
User
Can reburn OTP EPROMs! Fear my power!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paulcan69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2018 at 1:55pm
I didn't read the description
Thought it was ok / complete
Still due to rarer cab I can see it making 800+
Arcade Otaku name: paulcan69

ebay name: paulcan2
big10p View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote big10p Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2018 at 1:15pm
Originally posted by simonden simonden wrote:

There is also the side of a Swimmer cab in pics 2+3, and what appears to be a spare Swimmer CP laying against the back of the Mr. Do! in pic 4
I was trying to make out what the other cab was. I think maybe they are pics taken when the guy bought the Mr Do! cab, maybe, as the seller hasn't got the Swimmer cab listed, or anything else arcade related. Also, the main pic shows cab on a palette, so that's probably one he took when it was delivered to him. Just guessing here, though.

[edit] actually, he does have an OR bezel listed too, so who knows...

Edited by big10p - 15 Jul 2018 at 1:17pm
simonden View Drop Down
Senior Members
Senior Members

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote simonden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2018 at 1:11pm

Edited by simonden - 15 Jul 2018 at 1:12pm
penrhos View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote penrhos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2018 at 12:07pm
I think it'll hit £1000 even with the lack of pics and details of what's inside.

Worse is it'll probably end up with a 60 in 1 inside and an LCD as "upgraded".

I turned one down a couple of years ago as I had no room - one of my biggest regrets in the woodie world - the other is selling my minty konami windy 2.
big10p View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote big10p Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2018 at 10:40am
Yeah, probably nostalgia influencing you there, Steve. Big smile Universal cabs are just so nice! As Ace' says, if needed, finding a replacement PCB won't be hard or too expensive. Makes a change! 
stevebm1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stevebm1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2018 at 10:34am
I prefer the zac version to these cabs.but then that's the one I remember in my local arcades
====WANTED====
Vector pinball plastics
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic