Forum Home Forum Home > Technical > Artwork and Restorations
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Skin:

Restored Arcade Artworks - Showroom Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 91011
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mikonos11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2017 at 9:45am
Arcade artwork "Puyo Pop Fever Marquee" for Sega Candy Cabinets. Restored Mikonos & Zona Arcade.

"Puyo Pop Fever Marquee" for Sega Candy Cabinets. Restored Mikonos & Zona Arcade.
My mail: midasororey@yahoo.es
Mikonos11 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mikonos11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2017 at 10:36am
"Ghouls´n Ghosts Side Art" restored by Mikonos for Zona Arcade Site.

Artwork arcade "Ghouls´n Ghosts Side Art" restoration comparative. Mikonos (Zona Arcade).
Mikonos11 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mikonos11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2017 at 11:33am
"Ghouls´n Ghosts Side arts" printed in vinyl with gloss protective lamination with original precut for first time. Restored by Mikonos. (photo 1).

"Ghouls´n Ghosts Side arts" printed in vinyl with gloss protective lamination with original precut for first time. Restored by Mikonos. (photo 2).

Edited by Mikonos11 - 20 Dec 2017 at 11:33am
Mikonos11 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mikonos11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2017 at 12:48pm
arcade artwork "Ghosts´n Goblins Side Art" in restoration process by Mikonos (Zona Arcade).

"Ghosts´n Goblins Side Art" (TAITO) restored by Mikonos for Zona Arcade Site.

Artwork comparative in ""Ghosts´n Goblins Side Art" (TAITO) restored by Mikonos(Zona Arcade).
Mikonos11 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mikonos11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Dec 2017 at 10:49am
Restauración finalizada artwork "After Burner logo Decal" con die cut vector (precut). Por Mikonos.

"After Burner logo Decal" restoration comparative for Sega upright cabinet. By Mikonos.
Mikonos11 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mikonos11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec 2017 at 11:24am
"Ghosts´n Goblins Side Arts" printed in vinyl with gloss protective lamination and precut. This is a complete restoration by Mikonos (photo 1).

"Ghosts´n Goblins Side Arts" printed in vinyl with gloss protective lamination and precut. This is a complete restoration by Mikonos (photo 2).

"Ghosts´n Goblins Side Arts" printed in vinyl with gloss protective lamination and precut. This is a complete restoration by Mikonos (photo 3).

Edited by Mikonos11 - 27 Dec 2017 at 11:24am
Mikonos11 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mikonos11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2018 at 12:09pm

"Initial D Right Side Art" restored by Mikonos and printed in vinyl with gloss lamination and die cut by REPROART de Zona Arcade (photo 1).

arcade artwork "Initial D Right Side Art" restored by Mikonos and printed in vinyl with gloss lamination and die cut by REPROART de Zona Arcade (photo 2).

"Initial D Left Side Art" printed repro restored by Mikonos. This artwork was printed in vinyl with gloss lamination and die cut by REPROART de Zona Arcade (photo 1).

Arcade artwork "Initial D Left Side Art" printed repro restored by Mikonos. This artwork was printed in vinyl with gloss lamination and die cut by REPROART de Zona Arcade (photo 2).
Bods View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bods Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2018 at 2:28pm
The work is superb, no denyingSmile and I can't see anything wrong with showing off genuine, dedication hard work and talent

Sad to read about the deals on DLF.

I think if it was myself, I would be happier to receive the Vector files that I can have printed anytime rather than have the printed artwork. Not so good if you thought the deal was for both and only receive one but not end of the world because it can be done from the free files, also if the deal that didn't go as planned you could of had some printed out and sold it to pay for your own prints

So I can see both their points but If it was myself I wouldn't be too upset about it and move on, if you don't want to deal again then understood

On Mikonos side

Why anyone would expect him to give his artwork files away to people I have no idea, that's just crazy and we've all seen what happens when you upload your work, it gets sold on ebay with the people with no talent making money from others hard work, that's not right

So to get the files to keep after he's spent many hours on it was an ok deal imho and I would be happy to lend my artwork especially when he's honest to return it, that was where I thought it was going but happy to see it wasn't and it was returned, that's goodSmile

I could of scanned my Afterburner Artwork, it is pretty mint on the machine because it was converted to Thunderblade with that artwork over the top of it, I peeled it off to reveal the original AB

I think the point about people seeing the printed artwork send to Bruno would help to promote the business also, so I can see that and might have been worth it for mikonos to supply it

Don't think everyone should fall out over it though, it is a small community of people so you need to tread careful, I know...

Certainly good to have people that put such hard work into this hobby, but it's not just a hobby for some
WANTED! Buggy Boy Junior Rear Seat. Continental Circus Cockpit Lower Rear Light Plexi and more space
Mikonos11 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mikonos11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2018 at 6:44pm
Hi Bobs!

Thanks for your opinion!

I´m showing restored and reproduced artworks, but I´m not showing my originals, Zona Arcade´s originals and actual projects in my queue. I bought a original Exerion Side Art table  from PETACOS some moths ago... It is amazing. :-)

Regards
Mikonos11 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mikonos11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2018 at 9:24pm

"Choplifter Cotrol panel Overlay" restored by Mikonos.

Arcade artwork "Choplifter Cotrol panel Overlay" before-after restoration details. By Mikonos.

Edited by Mikonos11 - 03 Jan 2018 at 9:28pm
Mikonos11 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mikonos11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2018 at 12:45pm
Did you see such a beautiful artwork?

Serigraphy table "Exerion Side Art" acquired by Zona Arcade & Mikonos (photo 1).

Serigraphy table "Exerion Side Art" acquired by Zona Arcade & Mikonos (photo 2).

Edited by Mikonos11 - 04 Jan 2018 at 12:46pm
Mikonos11 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mikonos11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2018 at 1:59pm
Miniature of  "Virtua Tennis Naomi Marquee" (SEGA) scanned and restored by Zona Arcade & Mikonos.

Details in "Virtua Tennis Naomi Marquee" (SEGA) scanned and restored by Zona Arcade & Mikonos.

Details of "dot pattern" in "Virtua Tennis Naomi Marquee" (SEGA) scanned and restored by Zona Arcade & Mikonos.
Mikonos11 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mikonos11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2018 at 3:10am

Original "Out Run 2 Topper" artwork in foam core board (photo 1).

"Out Run 2 Topper Marquee" artwork original realizado en carton pluma foto 2).
Mikonos11 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mikonos11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2018 at 9:50am

"Vs Gradius Marquee" (Nintendo) restored by Mikonos & Zona Arcade.

Details "Vs Gradius Marquee" (Nintendo) restored by Mikonos & Zona Arcade.
Mikonos11 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mikonos11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2018 at 12:51am

Artwork arcade "Soul Calibur III Arcade Edition Marquee" escaneado y restaurado por Mikonos para Zona Arcade.

Detalle ""Soul Calibur III Arcade Edition Marquee" para candy cabinet escaneada y restaurada por Mikonos para Zona Arcade.
Mikonos11 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mikonos11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2018 at 9:49am
Fotografía arte arcade original "Lupin The Third - The Shooting Base" de SEGA Naomi para digitalizar y restaurar en Zona Arcade.

Fotografía arte arcade original "Lupin III - The Shooting Base" de SEGA Naomi para digitalizar y restaurar en Zona Arcade.
Mikonos11 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mikonos11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 hours 29 minutes ago at 11:31am
"Lupin The Third - The Shooting Base" de SEGA Naomi in restoration process. By Mikonos & Zona Arcade.

"Lupin III - The Shooting Base" de SEGA Naomi in restoration process. By Mikonos & Zona Arcade.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 91011
  Share Topic