ukVac.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Trading Post > For Sale
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Paulie's For Sale/Trade Thread updated 29/02/20
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Skin:

Paulie's For Sale/Trade Thread updated 29/02/20

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote paulie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2020 at 5:49pm
Ah, I know Dodworth well... an old college buddy lived there.

Naomi's are great cabs! very versatile, albeit with a 31K only monitor as stock. I did a fairly comprehensive chop/strip/rebuild thread. It was quite a few years ago so the photos might have disappeared https://forum.arcadeotaku.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=19972

Anyway if you to have a go at adding the extra wires with the harness I have then you'll find pin outs on the AO wiki and Andy Geezers site.

If you're happy to just get 6 button for P1 until you find the official harness then I'll move the pin for you and mail it out.

My collection http://www.ukvac.com/forum/paulies-collection_topic371359.html
Horris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Horris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2020 at 6:45pm
Cheers that would be great, think I’m going to strip down and repaint but would be good to have a proper blast on it before I do, I don’t mind picking up if it’s easier for you I’m easy either way cheers, I’ve had a quick look at your strip down and going to read through it all later as the cab you got from mo looks like the one I’ve got so probably help a lot.
paulie View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paulie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2020 at 7:29pm
I've half a dozen parcels to take tomorrow so more than happy to stick it in the mail for you... drop me a pm with your address mate Smile
paulie View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paulie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2020 at 10:28am
MVS-4-25 Marquee Holder
USED - Original, lovely thick plexi glass, nice condition and MM holders fully intact on the reverse. Was going to make a light box, add some of my favourite mini marquees and hang on the games wall but I've never gotten around to doing it - £55 or £40 if collected

Sega NOA 600-61 Analogue Splitter loom 
USED - For Super money ball and Virtua Striker 4 but if memory serves me right it came to me attached to Zombie Revenge panel, possibly used with other titles but I honestly don't know - £15

Sega New Astro City (Astro City & Blast City) extra buttons loom for a 1L6B panel
USED - For adding functionality to buttons 4, 5 & 6 on a 1 player panel. Can be used on a Naomi (possibly net city and new net city) by popping out the wire on pin 4 and moving it to pin 5 which I'll do for you if require - £15

paulie View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paulie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2020 at 8:02pm
Reduced a few prices for things that have been hanging and added...

Sega DIMM board (Firmware 1.02)
USED - Original and perfect working order, it's severed me well and I'm only selling as I now have 2 netdimms so it's surplus to requirements - £40

paulie View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paulie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2020 at 9:22pm
Added some locks

Sega 5575 locks / keys
USED. I bought these as I thought these were the stock locks for Dino King cabs, but it appears that DK cabs came with A001 locks Angry I've now got enough A001 locks so I'm looking to move these on. Cost me about £15 per lock, so ideally I'd like to get back what I paid. I also have 2 keys which I can dig out if anyone's interested and I think these cost me about £20 each again I'd like to get back roughly what I paid. or say £50 for 3 locks with 1 key or happy to do a straight swap for A001 locks... just in case another Dino King cab comes my wayEmbarrassed

Horris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Horris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2020 at 10:51pm
Hiya Paulie, did both the squishy stickers go, I’m still on the hunt.
paulie View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paulie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2020 at 10:21am
Originally posted by Horris Horris wrote:

Hiya Paulie, did both the squishy stickers go, I’m still on the hunt.

Hi mate, unfortunately the ones I had have sold.

There’s a guy on eBay who sells reproductions that look absolutely spot on, Ive not had one but I got a repro SEGA key ring from him a few weeks and the quality was outstanding. If you can’t find him I’ll drop you a link. I think he’s based in France or possibly Belgium.
Horris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Horris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2020 at 12:38pm
Cheers I’ll have a look, probably not seen him as I search for Naomi and not much comes up.
paulie View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paulie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2020 at 9:30pm
Originally posted by Horris Horris wrote:

Cheers I’ll have a look, probably not seen him as I search for Naomi and not much comes up.

Arcadeinvaders have them in stock, doesn't say if original or repro but really cheap

Also when you can round to mine did you say you wanted some marquee art? as they have that too and again don't know if original but it's dirt cheap https://www.arcadeinvaders.com/en/marquee/772-sega-naomi-v2.html
Horris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Horris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2020 at 10:31pm
Cheers Paulie they look pretty spot on so I’m going to have a look through rest of the site and see what they have, I’m after some marquee art so I’ll check that as well, also purple buttons and stick if you find any as you mentioned you might have other colours, no rush though as it’s a go slow project at the minute ??
muddymusic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The Repro Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote muddymusic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2020 at 2:18pm
Their Naomi emblems look like genuine original Sega pieces.

I bought the last stock Sega had left, had about 40 of them but they all sold very fast, a little silly as I meant to keep 1 to make repros from when they were no longer available but sold them all d'oh!
Repro Arcade Artwork supplier, pm me or visit arcadeartshop.com
Horris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Horris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2020 at 5:32pm
Muddy I did check arcadeartshop first as I’d prefer to buy from over here than abroad but all sold out, I’m just hoping arcade invaders is ok to order from as I’ve got a list of stuff I want from there.

Edited by Horris - 26 Feb 2020 at 5:35pm
muddymusic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The Repro Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote muddymusic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2020 at 7:20pm
They are good, I bought a fair bit of stuff from them over the years.
Repro Arcade Artwork supplier, pm me or visit arcadeartshop.com
Horris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Horris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2020 at 7:43pm
Cheers muddy I’ll go ahead and order some bits.
paulie View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paulie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2020 at 7:43pm
I’ve also bought from them a few times and never had any issues.
Horris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Horris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2020 at 7:49pm
Do either of you know which collar spaces I need for behind the monitor, when I took mine out there was very little left of them but they have two types for sale, 1 white and 1 yellow ish.
paulie View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paulie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2020 at 8:44pm
For a Nanao it’s parts 280-5112 bush and 280-5113 mount. Don’t know if Sanwa is different parts ? There’s also a metal washer 280-5114.

280-5113 I think is the clear yellow but best drop them a message and ask as I could be wrong. I’ve found out the hard way by buying things only to realise when it’s arrived that I’ve ordered the wrong thing.

Edited by paulie - 26 Feb 2020 at 8:51pm
Horris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Horris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2020 at 9:01pm
Cheers Paul, I didn’t know if they understand Yorkshire over there ha ha, don’t think I need the metal washers it was just those that where very brittle when I removed the screws and just came off in bits, I might just order 4 of each as they don’t mention any part numbers, at least I’ll have spares.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic